Saturday, October 23, 2021

Black Wyrm gets a facelift

The new cover (sorry Rackham fans)

Been a while, huh? It took a bit longer than expected, but my adventure module The Black Wyrm of Brandonsford has been updated. As the title says, this change is just a facelift. The core material of the adventure, encounters, npcs, and whatnot, are left unchanged. I’ve added new art as well as new maps for the dungeons featured in the adventure. As for the cover, believe me, I make no claims to be a better artist than *the* Arthur Rackham himself, but I wanted the adventure to feel like something uniquely my own.


Both this version and the original are available as part of the pdf download, but this new version will be the one coming to Print On Demand. I’ll update this post with a link when that is available.


UPDATE: The POD is now available! You can get it here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/327744/The-Black-Wyrm-of-Brandonsford

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I was looking to pick this up in POD, but I see from some of the comments on the DTRPG page that there may be a few map locations where the numbering might be wrong. If they are misplaced, I'm wondering if they are likely to be fixed anytime soon? Ideally I'd wait until then to get the POD. Many thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're are a few other little things like that to complain about too, like the rock circle said to turn to page 18 for further info, but that's just a legal information page. There's a reference to "one of the knights " that I didn't understand at first because the knights are referred to as "Sir [such and such]" rather than as knights.

    That said, I've been having a great time and nothing horrible has happened!

    Neat cover!

    ReplyDelete